be PROFESsIONAL...



7 Jun 2009




i think i can be a Professional person..(if i can....either!)


Today, just my luck, i met someone who HURT my heart with their words...


She just seat next table when i having my dinner wif Mama n Ayah...


I'm only drink a cup of teh tarik....(terasa nak baling teh tu!)


I'm really mad at her...and i try to be professional...


I call my friends, to tell my anger in that time...


They just laugh on me..(da tau kami berborak cemana.)


I make a mistake coz i didn't have a seat with her...(oo tau lak tak pandang aku langsung!)


I hope i pass my last sem paper, Landscape Architecture Practice which taught me how to be a Professional WOMAN..


So i learned..


I just do not want to remember about past


past is past


but her in my mind..(rase nak cekik!)


i hope she learned to do not ruin my relationship again...


i'm also thank to her actually....really2 thanx..but sory not for the other word that she told me..she just rude to me!



i can be a Professional...









p/s: kalaulah aku dapat baling sup panas tu...huh


0 comments:

Post a Comment